Our network of supporters like you is critical to keeping momentum for foreign assistance reform strong, and your voice can help us drive critical progress.
Consider taking the following actions today to keep up with developments on foreign assistance reform and make your voice heard:
- Sign up for MFAN’s newsletter by entering your email address under “Join the Cause” at the top right of the homepage;
- Follow us on Twitter @ModernizeAid;
- “Like” us on Facebook at the Modernizing Foreign Assistance Network;
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive daily news clips on foreign assistance reform and broader development issues; and
- Check out the ModernizeAid blog and visit our Partners page to learn more about how the community is driving reform.
If you want to learn more about becoming an advocate and attending MFAN’s bi-weekly meetings, please email Mary Deering at email@example.com. If you have other questions about MFAN, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.